I haven’t purchased any new beauty products in a while but there’s been a few that have caught my eye this past month. Most of them being eyeshadows! I already have quite a few eyeshadows obviously so I have to think wisely about which one will be my next purchase.
- One of the eyeshadow palettes that caught my eye was the new Serpintina palette by Kat Von D. I don’t own any of her eye palettes so every time she releases a new one I always think about getting it. This palette comes with two matte shadows, 6 glitter shadows, and 1 gold pigment. This palette looks great for fall, but I am still on the fence about it. I’m pretty sure I have 4 shadows similar to these.
- This new Butter London shadow is one I’m really interested in trying. It is supposed to give you a wet glossy look without being wet. It’s a gel but dries like a powder. This makes it much more long lasting and comfortable than sticky,wet, shadow.
- I was excited to see the Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss in 6 new shades. I have the clear one and while I really it, I don’t want to have to layer when I want a different color. I’d like to try this in the shade Let’s Flamingo.
- Yes… another Fresh Beauty Product to try out! This face mask is supposed to improve the clarity of your skin while softening and smoothing. It appears to be packed full with vitamin C which is essential for a healthy complexion.
- This Too Faced palette is in collaboration with Nikki Tutorials who is a very popular YouTuber. If I were to pick out shadows for a palette, it would include 8 out of 9 in this palette! This is a really great everyday palette and I also love the purple, and blue/green shade in this.
- I am curious about this Maybelline Color Tattoo shadow. I haven’t looked into any reviews for it so I don’t know too much about it. This shadow is supposed to give you a high shine, glossy look as well but in a different formula. It would be interesting trying out an eye shadow with this type of applicator.
- Benefit just recently released a whole new line of eyebrow products. I was interested in trying out the Goof Proof pencil but since I just recently bought a new eye pencil… I think the Ka-Brow cream gel would be better to try. That way I can see if I prefer using a pencil over a gel or vice versa.
- The last eyeshadow palette on my list is the moondust palette by Urban Decay. The colors in this palette are gorgeous! I love a good shimmery shadow and the colors in this palette can’t be beat. I think this will be the palette that I end up purchasing!