I am sure that by now you’ve heard about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that is going on. It’s currently only available for their card holders but will open to everyone July 22nd-August 8th. This sale is a great opportunity to pick up some fall items like boots and sweaters… Especially for those of you that get the cooler weather before us in the south!
Aside from clothes, shoes, and accessories, Nordstrom also has some beauty exclusives available during this time.
I’ve picked out a few that are worth purchasing:
- I’ve mentioned before that Nars is one of my favorites when it comes to blush so I of course had to include one of their cheek palettes on my list. This one comes with 4 of their most popular blushes as well as a highlight and bronzer. Another one of my favorite blush brands is Bobbi Brown. They have this cheek set of 3 blushes and a brush available for $50.
- I first used the Dr. Dennis Gross skin peel when I got a 3 treatment sample with my points in my last Sephora makeup haul. Well, I’ve already purchased the 5 treatment pack ($16) because I just loved the way it made my skin look. Since I’ve been using it, I’ve felt like my skin is clearer and smoother. At the time I wasn’t quite yet ready to purchase the 60 treatment pack, but I am really considering it! This set comes with the 60 treatments as well as medi-spa peel and a peptide milk to apply after your peel all for just $20 more than the 60 treatment pack.
- The Mia Fit cleansing brush is a compact version of the original Clarisonic brush and comes in several color options. It’s great for traveling or for throwing in your gym bag!
- I’ve been using the Living Proof 5-in-1 hair treatment for about a month now and have seen a difference in my hair. In addition to that, I also use the Prime Style Extender by Living Proof so when I saw this set of shampoo, conditioner, and dry shampoo, I thought it was a great buy! I currently use Kiehl’s but might try these out.
- I got the Sigma Cleansing Glove (as well as some Sigma brushes) for Christmas and highly recommend it for cleaning your brushes. They currently have this set available that include the Brush Cleaning Mat (which I think makes it even easier to clean than the glove) and their flat kabuki brush.
- For those of you that like to self tan throughout the year, you will probably be interested in this product. The St. Tropez self tanning kit comes with the applicator glove along with an express bronzing mousse, and a gradual shower tanner.
- I haven’t used any of these Murad skin products yet, but have seen some rave reviews of the Invisiblur Perfecting Shield primer. Another skin product set I recommend is the Beauty Rituals set. I have used these Fresh Beauty products many times before! I use the Soy Face Cleanser daily, and the Rose Masks a couple times a week.
- Any time you can find Beauty Blenders on sale go for it! I just purchased a new one last week before I went to Arizona and spent $20 for 1. This set gets you two plus the cleanser for $35.
- This eye and cheek palette by Lorac includes some staple shades, and the price can’t be beat. I have the Lorac Pocket Pro Palette and really like the way the shadows apply.