I was searching around for some new summer makeup and it’s no surprise that it’s all about the glow. We’ve got highlighter palettes, enhancing drops, and even a glow gloss!
- Huda Beauty released her 3d Highlighter palette which comes with not only two highlight shades but also a bronzer and blush. All shades made to be layered together to create your perfect glow.
- MAC also has out their Fruity Juicy Collection and with the ultimate tropical feel. This was one of my favorite products of the collection but they did come out with a lipstick, brush, bronzing powders, and one eyeshadow set.
- The Becca Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss is something I have been wanting to try! Lip gloss is my lip product of choice so when I saw this I was definitely intrigued.
- Speaking of lips, you can’t forget to keep them hydrated. I found this collagen lip mask with a blend of rose oil, cherry extract, and vitamin E. It’s definitely a must try for you mask lovers!
- If you saw my 5 minute makeup video then you are familiar with the Instant Look In A Palette. It’s become a staple in my makeup routine and I’m sure you will see me feature it again in a tutorial.