Although I love classic champagne for Sunday brunch, I have been enjoying a new drink lately that is both tasty, and refreshing. Since the summer heat here in Texas has officially hit its highs, this ice cold cocktail hits the spot- and I love the hint of mint, and lime. I discovered this drink after Martini posted pictures of it on their twitter and instagram, it looked good so I thought I would give it a try. If you have followed my instagram you know I am a fan of Formula 1 racing, which Martini is a sponsor of which is why I happened to follow them.
So lets get down to the drink.
What you need:
- – Martini Royale Bianco
- -Prosecco or Champagne (I have used both a cava and the Martini Prosecco so it’s up to you)
How to Make:
- 1. Fill glass with ice
- 2. 1 part prosecco – I fill it up about half way
- 3. 1 part Bianco – I pour just a little less so that I get more prosecco in mine)
- 4. Add juice of half a lime
- 5. Add mint to your glass and garnish with a lime wedge
There you have it. Let me know if you try this drink, or have tried it before!