- Accessories: During the summer and warmer months, I like to keep my jewelry to a minimum and opt for daintier pieces. I like this thin gold bracelet accented with black and white tassels. It’s a very subtle way to incorporate the popular tassel trend into your look. I love the hidden message in this David Yurman bracelet. When you look at it from the side, you can see that it says “I Love You”. When you view the bracelet from the top, it just looks like a gold ribbon.
- Beauty: This Nars Loaded Palette comes with 12 neutral shades that will get you through the summer days, and nights. It comes with both matte and shimmer shades to help you create the perfect look. Speaking of neutral shades, this MAC Cremesheen glass is a nude gloss that looks great on all skin tones!
- Swimwear: How adorable is this high waist, printed bikini? High waisted bikinis are all the rage lately. It’s perfect for those who don’t want to show too much of your abdomen, or to cover up that little pooch.
– 5 minute makeup: A 5 minute glowy, summer look using the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In a Palette.
– Summer under $100: Summer styles all under $100!
– Home Tour: A look inside my (previous) home.